KIDS AND TEENS DIVISION Competition Registration - June 3rd and 4th, 2023
Registration Fee - $5 - All registrations fees will go directly to Icing Smiles Canada.
Icing Inspirations 8th Kinda Annual Cake Art Competition
Getting your thinking caps on! It's coming back spring of 2023!!
Location: Wilmot Rec Complex, 1291 Nafziger Rd, Baden Ontario
Date: June 3rd (entry drop off) 11am - 3pm
June 4th, Open house 12pm - 3pm. Awards 3pm.
Rules and Regulations
Details below are for the kids and teen division:
Kids division is for children 12 and under. The theme for this year's kids division is Storybook Cakes Children are invited to use their imagination to create a single tier or two tier.
Each cake must fit into a 12" x 12" area.
Children will be divided into two categories:
Kids 6 and under
Teen division is for ages 13-17. The theme for this year's teen division is Storybook Cakes. Children are invited to use their imagination to create a two or three tier cake.
Each cake must fit into a 18" x 18" area.
General Category Rules
- Entries may be done out of cake or Styrofoam. If done with Styrofoam tiers it must be obvious that it could be recreated in real cake.
- If made out of real cake adults may assist in baking and preparing the cake. Decorations and icing of the cake must be done by the child/teen.
- Entries will be accepted at the Wilmot Rec Centre Saturday June 3rd from 11am until 3pm. Entries received after 3pm on June 3rd will not be permitted. Please factor in set up time. You will be asked to leave the building at 3pm so that judging can begin.
- Please note that contestant’s names will be displayed after the judging but until they have been judged the entries will be kept anonymous to the judges. We ask that you not post your entries on the internet until after the judging has taken place. Business cards and advertising are not permitted.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Entries may not be removed until after 4pm on June 4th. Icing Inspirations and Too Nice to Slice are not responsible for any damages done to entries. Do not touch signs will be posted.
- All entries must be removed after the awards ceremony. Entries CANNOT be removed until after 4pm on June 4th. Entries MUST be removed between 4pm and 5pm on June 4th, 2023. The hall may charge a fee for disposable of any large items left behind. Contestant is responsible for fee if the hall deems it too large to dispose of in their normal manner.
- Judging will take place on Saturday evening and awards ceremony will be held at 3pm on Sunday June 4th . Contestants do not have to be present to qualify for an award.
- Photographs of the event will be taken by Icing Inspirations. By participating in this competition you agree that photos of you and/or your cake may be used in promotional material.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
By making a registration payment you agree to the above rules and regulations.