April 30th 6pm - 9pm
Instructed by Chrissie Boon
The first class in our flower collective series.
Learn to create stunning roses using simple techniques.
Students will make a rose from start to finish. Learning the skills needed to get perfectly delicate petals, accent with leaves, and dust with edible colours before wiring together into a little arrangement.
Eucalyptus will be demoed as a bonus.
Class may run short or long depending on the collective skill level and flow of the class.
Due to the attention to detail with flower classes the class size of these are smaller than some of our other classes.
The Flower Collective offers a unique opportunity to group yourself a bouquet of sugar flower knowledge.
- A minimum of 6 flower classes will be offered a year
- each class will focus on a different flower or a group of small flowers/foliage
- class packages available for signing up for more than one class
- class packages can not be shared and can only be used by the person who attends the first class with that package.
- class packages are non refundable if any classes go unused
- package credits are valid for 2 years after purchase date. Any expired credits are non refundable.
- credits can only be used on FLOWER COLLECTIVE CLASSES.
Location: Our brand new classroom located in New Hamburg, Ontario. 374 Hamilton Rd beside Alloy Casting.
No need to bring anything! Just show up and learn.
All supplies and tools provided for use in class.